The RSPCA Danaher Animal Home (“the Home”) is committed to providing a high standard of service to members of the public and animals at all times.
We welcome feedback as this helps us to develop as a charity, giving us the chance to monitor and improve our services. We set ourselves a high standard of customer care and if this is not met, we want to hear about it.
Feedback helps the Home identify and address the causes of complaints, identify training opportunities and introduce improvements to customer service where needed.
The best way to submit a complaint to us is in writing to:
● RSPCA Danaher Animal Home, Thorley Farm, Hedingham Road, Wethersfield, Essex, CM7 4EQ
● Complaints can be made via e-mail to: email@example.com
● Complaints will be investigated fully and fairly by the appropriate manager, respecting your right to confidentiality.
● An acknowledgement to a written complaint will be given within 5 working days of the day we receive it.
● Following investigation, a full reply to the complaint will be sent within a further 28 working days after acknowledgement. If this will not be possible, you will be advised of the reason why and the date by which you will receive a full reply.
The RSPCA Danaher Animal Home is affiliated to the RSPCA but is an independent charity in its own right.
We cannot speak on behalf of the National Society. Should you have a complaint regarding a service provided by the National Society please visit: www.rspca.org.uk for further guidance.