Danaher Christmas Pet Photo Competition Enter our Christmas Pet Photo Competition and your very own pet could star on one of the 2022 Danaher Animal Home Christmas Cards. In addition, the winner will receive a £25 voucher to spend in our Danaher reception shop. We are looking for high resolution festive photographs of your pets. Ideally photos should be a width or height of at least 1500-2000 pixels with some space around the subject so it can be cropped to the dimensions of the Christmas card. We ask that you DON’T dress up your pets, except for bandanas, bow ties or Christmas jumpers for dogs (assuming that they are comfortable to wear them), but instead use festive backdrops or photoshop etc. Any photographs in breach of this term will not be published or entered. For safety, please ensure to supervise pets around Christmas decorations. Entries cost £2.50 per photograph, and the competition will close at 10am on Monday 3rd January 2022. Please email your entries to [email protected] Preferred payment is via Bank Transfer to: RSPCA Danaher Animal Home Account Number 00536861 Sort code 30-91-14 Reference: CHRISTMAS PHOTO Alternatively contact the Centre directly to arrange payment by telephone on 0300 111 4321, or by email to [email protected] After the closing date all entries will be shortlisted, and the winner will be judged by animal artist and cartoonist Ann Edwards. The winning photograph will appear on one of the 2022 Danaher Animal Home Christmas cards and receive a £25 voucher to spend in the Danaher reception shop. All entries may be made public on social media, websites, in the press, or any other media and by entering your photograph you agree to this. Full Terms and Conditions – please read these before sending us your photos. By sending us your photos you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. This Danaher Christmas Pet Photo Competition is open to all UK residents, including Danaher volunteers, but excluding Danaher staff.
2. Closing date for entries is 10am on Monday 3rd January 2022, and any photos submitted after this time will not be entered into the competition.
3. Anyone under the age of 18 years old sending a photograph to enter the competition must first gain the permission of their parent or guardian. Please ensure your parent or guardian submits the photograph on your behalf.
4. All photos must be your own. The pet must either belong to you, or someone else in your household, in which case you must have the owner’s permission to submit the photos. Failure to do so will result in removal from the competition.
5. Entrants must not be professional photographers. For the purposes of this competition, a professional photographer will be considered to be someone who makes more than half their annual income from the sale of their photographs.
6. Animals should NOT BE DRESSED UP, except for bandanas, bow ties or Christmas jumpers for dogs (assuming that they are comfortable to wear them). For safety, please ensure to supervise pets around Christmas decorations. Any entries that are thought to compromise animal welfare or safety will not be published or entered into the competition.
7. More than one photo per animal may be submitted, but only one will be shortlisted.
8. Since the winning photograph will appear on one of the 2022 Danaher Animal Home Christmas Cards photographs need to be of high resolution, ideally with a width or height of at least 1500-2000 pixels and with some space around the subject so it can be cropped to the dimensions of the Christmas card.
9. Please submit your photograph entries by email to: [email protected]
10. When sending your photos please include your name and the name of your pet. 11. Entry fee is £2.50 per photograph.
12. Preferred payment is via Bank Transfer to: RSPCA Danaher Animal Home, Account Number 00536861, Sort code 30-91-14, Reference – CHRISTMAS PHOTO
13. Danaher Animal Home can be contacted directly to arrange payment by telephone on 0300 111 4321, or by email to [email protected]
14. After the closing date entries will be shortlisted, and the winner will be judged by animal artist and cartoonist Ann Edwards.
15. The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the competition which may include the publication of their name, name of their pet and their photograph in any media.
16. All entries may also be made public via social media, websites, the press, or any other media. By entering your photograph, you agree to this.
17. The winning photograph will appear on one of the 2022 Danaher Animal Home Christmas Cards, and by entering your photograph you agree to this.
18. The winner will also receive a £25 voucher to spend in the Danaher reception shop.
19. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
20. Danaher reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Danaher's control, makes it necessary to do so.
21. The decision of Danaher regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
22. Danaher reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
23. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only to the extent required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize and for appearance of the winning photograph on the calendar.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Danaher Animal Home, Thorley Farm, Hedingham Road, Wethersfield, Essex CM7 4EP.