Each year MyGivingCircle grant their top charities with £300,000. Help Danaher win a grant of £10,000 by voting for us as your chosen UK charity and getting us on the top 10 UK leaderboard!
We’re currently in poll position #275 with only 155 votes. We need at least 2000 votes before we can be in with a chance of winning the grant of £10K so we need everyone's generous involvement.
• You can vote once a week
• Every donation of £1 gets us an extra vote, so please consider donating
• Donate £20 and we’ll get featured on the homepage 2,000 times
• Share on Facebook to let your friends and family know they can place their vote once a week to help Danaher receive a £10K grant
Don't forget to verify your vote by clicking the link MyGivingCircle emails you - this is very important to make your vote count!
The top 10 winners will be announced on Thursday 31st March.
Meet Mishmish, A 12-week-old kitten found with his head well and truly stuck in a rat trap.
On a cold winter day, a passing local came across a little kitten who had got himself in a pickle. The RSPCA were called and managed to safely cut MishMish out.
Mishmish was so terrified of his ordeal that he was assumed to be a feral kitten and was placed in an experienced foster home.
After 3 days Mishmish sat on his fosterers legs, albeit at a distance and looking a tad cross. On day 5 he decided that he was bored being a feral and wanted to be friends so attached himself to his foster mum.
The fosterer introduced Mishmish to five 3-week-old kittens she was also fostering and Mishmish immediately acted like their dad, washing them, playing with them gently and running to them whenever one of them meowed.
As they got older the kittens went off to their new homes and Mishmish found himself at a loose end so decided to make one of the dogs in the home his new playmate. Edie a corgi cross, being only a youngster herself, decided that Mishmish was her new best friend and they are always playing, or just hanging out together.
The fosterer had never come across such a kitten in all her years of fostering and decided that he was just to amazing to give up, So he now resides as a permanent member of the family.
A VERY HAPPY ENDING INDEED.
Goff Heating Oil & Petroleum are proud to support local charities and good causes by providing them with a chance to win 500 litres of heating oil. The nominations for the Good Causes draw have been narrowed down to a select 10, located across East Anglia and the South East, and we are fortunate enough to be one of them!
Please visit their Facebook page to place your vote, and please share their poll and encourage as many people as you can to vote for Danaher.
We wouldn't be able to do the work we do without your continued support, so thank you to everyone who gets involved!
2022 CALENDARS CLEARANCE SALE
Our Danaher Animal Home 2022 calendars are now only £2.50!
We're fast approaching the end of January, so if you haven't already got a calendar featuring adorable animals on your wall then now is the time. Our 2022 calendar features 14 pets that have all been rehomed from rescue centres. Lily is proudly featured on the front cover, who was rescued from the Danaher Animal Home in 2018. All proceeds will go directly towards the rescue, rehabilitation and rehoming of all of our animals.
HOW TO BUY
In-store: Pick up a copy from Reception/pet shop at the Danaher Animal Home any day (except Wednesdays) between 10am - 4:30pm.
By phone: Give us a call on 0300 111 4321. We can take payment over the phone and post your calendar out to you.
Online: Drop us an email at [email protected]. We can take payment via PayPal and post your calendar out to you.
Thank you for everyone's continued support, and everyone at Danaher wishes you all a Happy New Year!
Danaher Christmas Pet Photo Competition Enter our Christmas Pet Photo Competition and your very own pet could star on one of the 2022 Danaher Animal Home Christmas Cards. In addition, the winner will receive a £25 voucher to spend in our Danaher reception shop. We are looking for high resolution festive photographs of your pets. Ideally photos should be a width or height of at least 1500-2000 pixels with some space around the subject so it can be cropped to the dimensions of the Christmas card. We ask that you DON’T dress up your pets, except for bandanas, bow ties or Christmas jumpers for dogs (assuming that they are comfortable to wear them), but instead use festive backdrops or photoshop etc. Any photographs in breach of this term will not be published or entered. For safety, please ensure to supervise pets around Christmas decorations. Entries cost £2.50 per photograph, and the competition will close at 10am on Monday 3rd January 2022. Please email your entries to [email protected] Preferred payment is via Bank Transfer to: RSPCA Danaher Animal Home Account Number 00536861 Sort code 30-91-14 Reference: CHRISTMAS PHOTO Alternatively contact the Centre directly to arrange payment by telephone on 0300 111 4321, or by email to [email protected] After the closing date all entries will be shortlisted, and the winner will be judged by animal artist and cartoonist Ann Edwards. The winning photograph will appear on one of the 2022 Danaher Animal Home Christmas cards and receive a £25 voucher to spend in the Danaher reception shop. All entries may be made public on social media, websites, in the press, or any other media and by entering your photograph you agree to this. Full Terms and Conditions – please read these before sending us your photos. By sending us your photos you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. This Danaher Christmas Pet Photo Competition is open to all UK residents, including Danaher volunteers, but excluding Danaher staff.
2. Closing date for entries is 10am on Monday 3rd January 2022, and any photos submitted after this time will not be entered into the competition.
3. Anyone under the age of 18 years old sending a photograph to enter the competition must first gain the permission of their parent or guardian. Please ensure your parent or guardian submits the photograph on your behalf.
4. All photos must be your own. The pet must either belong to you, or someone else in your household, in which case you must have the owner’s permission to submit the photos. Failure to do so will result in removal from the competition.
5. Entrants must not be professional photographers. For the purposes of this competition, a professional photographer will be considered to be someone who makes more than half their annual income from the sale of their photographs.
6. Animals should NOT BE DRESSED UP, except for bandanas, bow ties or Christmas jumpers for dogs (assuming that they are comfortable to wear them). For safety, please ensure to supervise pets around Christmas decorations. Any entries that are thought to compromise animal welfare or safety will not be published or entered into the competition.
7. More than one photo per animal may be submitted, but only one will be shortlisted.
8. Since the winning photograph will appear on one of the 2022 Danaher Animal Home Christmas Cards photographs need to be of high resolution, ideally with a width or height of at least 1500-2000 pixels and with some space around the subject so it can be cropped to the dimensions of the Christmas card.
9. Please submit your photograph entries by email to: [email protected]
10. When sending your photos please include your name and the name of your pet. 11. Entry fee is £2.50 per photograph.
12. Preferred payment is via Bank Transfer to: RSPCA Danaher Animal Home, Account Number 00536861, Sort code 30-91-14, Reference – CHRISTMAS PHOTO
13. Danaher Animal Home can be contacted directly to arrange payment by telephone on 0300 111 4321, or by email to [email protected]
14. After the closing date entries will be shortlisted, and the winner will be judged by animal artist and cartoonist Ann Edwards.
15. The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the competition which may include the publication of their name, name of their pet and their photograph in any media.
16. All entries may also be made public via social media, websites, the press, or any other media. By entering your photograph, you agree to this.
17. The winning photograph will appear on one of the 2022 Danaher Animal Home Christmas Cards, and by entering your photograph you agree to this.
18. The winner will also receive a £25 voucher to spend in the Danaher reception shop.
19. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
20. Danaher reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Danaher's control, makes it necessary to do so.
21. The decision of Danaher regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
22. Danaher reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
23. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only to the extent required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize and for appearance of the winning photograph on the calendar.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Danaher Animal Home, Thorley Farm, Hedingham Road, Wethersfield, Essex CM7 4EP.