Enter our ‘Rescue Pet’ photographic competition and your very own rescue could star on the front cover of the 2022 Danaher Animal Home Calendar. In addition, the winner will receive a voucher to attend their local Barrett & Coe Studio for a Pet Portrait valued at £160.
We are looking for high resolution photographs of rescue pets either on their own, or with their forever family. Pets adopted from any rescue organisations are welcome to enter. We ask that under 18’s do not appear in the photographs, and that pets are not dressed up. Any photographs in breach of these terms will not be published or entered.
Entries cost £2.50 per photograph, and the competition will close at 10am on Monday 9th August 2021.
Please email your entries to [email protected]
Preferred payment is via Bank Transfer to:
RSPCA Danaher Animal Home
Account Number 00536861
Sort code 30-91-14
Reference: Calendar Competition
Alternatively contact the Centre directly to arrange payment by telephone on 0300 111 4321, or by email to [email protected]
After the closing date all entries will be shortlisted, and the winner will be judged by a representative from Barrett & Coe. The winning photograph will appear on the front cover of the 2022 Danaher Animal Home Calendar.
All entries may be made public on social media, websites, in the press, or any other media and by entering your photograph you agree to this.
Full Terms and Conditions – please read these before sending us your photos.
By sending us your photos you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- The 2022 Danaher Calendar Photo Competition is open to all UK residents, including Danaher volunteers, but excluding Danaher staff.
- Closing date for entries is 10am on Monday 9th August 2021, and any photos submitted after this time will not be entered into the competition.
- Anyone under the age of 18 years old sending a photograph to enter the competition must first gain the permission of their parent or guardian. Please ensure your parent or guardian submits the photograph on your behalf.
- All photos must be your own. The pet must either belong to you, or someone else in your household, in which case you must have the owner’s permission to submit the photos. Failure to do so will result in removal from the competition.
- Entrants must not be professional photographers. For the purposes of this competition, a professional photographer will be considered to be someone who makes more than half their annual income from the sale of their photographs.
- Children under the age of 18 should not appear in the photographs, and any entries in breach of this will not be entered and will be deleted.
- Animals should not be dressed up, and any entries that are thought to compromise animal welfare or safety will not be published or entered into the competition.
- More than one photo per animal may be submitted, but only one will be shortlisted.
- Since the winning photograph will appear on the 2022 Danaher Animal Home Calendar photographs need to be of high resolution.
- Please submit your photograph entries by email to:
- [email protected]
- When sending your photos please include your name, the name of your ‘Rescue Pet’, the names of any other animals and people in the photo, and the name of the organisation from where your ‘Rescue Pet’ was adopted.
- Entry fee is £2.50 per photograph.
- Preferred payment is via Bank Transfer to: RSPCA Danaher Animal Home, Account Number 00536861, Sort code 30-91-14, Reference - Danaher Calendar Competition.
- Danaher Animal Home can be contacted directly to arrange payment by telephone on 0300 111 4321, or by email to [email protected]
- After the closing date entries will be shortlisted, and the winner will be judged by a representative from Barrett & Coe.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the competition which may include the publication of their name, name of their pet and their photograph in any media.
- All entries may also be made public via social media, websites, the press, or any other media. By entering your photograph, you agree to this.
- The winning photograph will appear on the front cover of the 2022 Danaher Animal Home Calendar, and by entering your photograph you agree to this.
- The winner will receive a voucher to attend their local Barrett & Coe Studio for a Pet Portraiture valued at £160 – this comprises of a one-hour portrait worth £75 and a 6x8 inch framed photo worth £85. The winner must contact the studio to book their appointment within 1 month of receiving the voucher, and the voucher expires 3 months from that date.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Danaher reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Danaher's control, makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Danaher regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Danaher reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only to the extent required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize and for appearance of the winning photograph on the calendar.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.